Recent content by exjetman

  1. E

    Kwikrimp K-401 dies

    Thanks for this information.
  2. E

    Kwikrimp K-401 dies

    Hi everybody, Do any of you guys have any used die sets or die segments for an old Imperial Eastman K-401 Kwikrimper? I need a full set of .750 dies, and one die segment for the 1.050 die set. I am having no luck searching the internet. Thanks for any responses, exjetman [email protected]
  3. E

    bc144 valve oal

    Thanks for your response, If you run across those valves and would be willing to measure them for me I would really appreciate it. I am hoping to find dimensionally equivalent valves by an aftermarket valve company such as "Sealed Power" or "TRW." Thirty to fourty bucks per valve and valve guide...
  4. E

    bc144 valve oal

    Hi everybody, Do any of you happen to have an old pair of valves out of a BC144 engine? I need to know the overall length, and the distance between the end of the valvestem and the center of the keeper groove or grooves. Also, might any of you have a cylinder head for the same engine lying...
  5. E

    International Harvester industrial parts ?

    Hi guys, Sorry this is a little late, but believe it or not, I just called my komatsu dealer in Nashville TN and they found a backhoe swing snubber valve for a 1969 IH 3121 backhoe sitting on a shelf at a dealer in CA and shipped it to me for a very reasonable price. What do you think the odds...
  6. E

    BD 144 CYL SLEEVES

    HI ALL, MIGHT ANYBODY HAVE A SET OF SLEEVES FOR AN INTERNATIONAL BD144 ENGINE LYING AROUND SOMEWHERE? I WANT TO FRESHEN UP A BC 144 ON THE CHEAP, AND THE SLEEVES ARE THE SAME PART NUMBER. (I PRICED THE OVERHAUL KIT FOR THE BC144 GAS AND ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK!) THANKS IN ADVANCE, ELLIOTT
  7. E

    PaulW-NJ and 3121 backhoe

    Hi Paul, Thanks for the manual page, but when I magnify it I cannot read the part numbers very well.To send the image again, my email address is [email protected] . If you want to send the part numbers, the items on the drawing are : #19,20,22,24,and 25. Thanks again for your help. Elliott...
  8. E

    PaulW-NJ and 3121 backhoe

    Hi Paul, Would you possibly provide me with the part number for the swing piston seals on the 31 series backhoe? And also maybe the seals around the quill shaft? I included my email if it is easier for you. Thanks again for your time. I'll try not to bother you again for awhile. Elliott...
  9. E

    international 3121 backhoe on a 3444

    Thanks for the part number PaulW. exjetman.
  10. E

    international 3121 backhoe on a 3444

    I need a new or used pivot shaft for the backhoe.The condition of the splines does not matter to me, i just need the gear teeth to be good. Mine has broken teeth. I would also like to know the part number for the shaft if anyone has a parts manual. Thanks for any help. (3121 backhoe on a...
  11. E

    koehring 166 backhoe

    Thanks Randy, At least you tried. I will keep researching.
  12. E

    koehring 166 backhoe

    Thanks for the response, It is definitly a wheeled backhoe and the add says it is a 166 koehring. However it is on ebay so who really knows? It is not a familiar looking backhoe to me. The pictures in the add show a rusty backhoe with no visible markings.Add also says it has a running Perkins...
  13. E

    help! need information

    Thanks for the response, but this is a wheeled backhoe loader.
  14. E

    help! need information

    Hi everybody, Does anybody know what kind of transmission an early to mid 70s Koehring 166 backhoe has. The ad says 4 speed w/ shuttle shift. Is this just a geared tractor with a clutch, or does it have some kind of hydraulic drive. Also, are any trans parts still available for this tractor...
  15. E

    koehring 166 backhoe

    Hi everybody, Does anybody know what kind of transmission an early to mid 70s Koehring 166 backhoe has. The ad says 4 speed w/ shuttle shift. Is this just a geared tractor with a clutch, or does it have some kind of hydraulic drive. Also, are any trans parts still available for this tractor...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top