Recent content by F800

  1. F

    Ford 861 rear axle bearing replacement

    That has been nagging at me to do that very thing, I know I should but... This first one has been a total pain in the backside!
  2. F

    Ford 861 rear axle bearing replacement

    This video is exactly what I needed... Thanks!
  3. F

    Ford 861 rear axle bearing replacement

    That is my plan, but wasn't quite sure, wanted to check before I did something I wouldn't be able to undo!
  4. F

    Ford 861 rear axle bearing replacement

    I have discovered that my left axle wheel bearing has disintegrated and needs replacing (model 800). I'm going to attempt to replace this devil but the shop manual calls for a "collar cracking tool", which I don't have access to—just wondering if anybody has any tips on the best method of...
  5. F

    Rear Axle shims on a Ford 800?

    All good information, thanks! I'm kinda ashamed to admit it but if I had just read down a couple of lines in my old parts book right below the 8N & NAA, they were right there! Well, thanks again for all your help.
  6. F

    Rear Axle shims on a Ford 800?

    I'm replacing the inner rear axle seals on my Ford 851, I've pulled the axle and discovered 3 shims between the axle housing & the axle mtg., these are round with an 8-hole bolt pattern and two are broken, .010 & .015 thickness. So, I'm looking for replacements and can't find them anywhere not...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top