Recent content by Farmall 504

  1. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Thanks. Read that 304 comes with 2bbl, 345 has the 4?
  2. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Yep, thanks Mr. H.
  3. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Bring a trailer showing these sold prices. Would be nice! I'm thinking being an '80, 4 speed, V8, AC, no rust, 62k miles...?? 1978 International Harvester Scout II Sold for $61,500 on 11/15/22 1978 International Harvester Scout II Sold for $63,850 on 3/6/22 1979 International Harvester Scout...
  4. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Orange one is sweet. Going to look for build sheet in the morning, supposed to be under seat in springs. Is there an easy way to tell 304 from 345?
  5. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Almost no rust, really. None underneath, just one rocker with slight at the back, but still solid. All original survivor. Came out of Arizona, lots of documentation. Seems like it should be in the upper range. Appreciate your info.
  6. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Thanks! Only 2 1980's out of all those.
  7. F

    International Scout 4x4

    A little over 60k miles. All original survivor. Don't know yet if it is 304 or 345, but engine bay, and everything, is super clean. Going to give it a better look tomorrow and get some photos. Thanks for your input. Bri
  8. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Yes, you surely may be right. But i did more looking on classic.com, classic cars.com and others, and a) there aren't many 1980's out there at all, and b) saw many that have sold +$30. We will see. It's just nice that this guy left his wife such a nice parting gift. We are discussing putting...
  9. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Will do, thanks!
  10. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Thank you. As soon as I saw it I searched for 1980 Scout....xxx, and Hagerty was first thing that popped up. It shows value for good condition with 4 cylinder at $31,500. I think this one is better than good. I just met and had dinner with the lady selling it, she is very sweet. Would like...
  11. F

    International Scout 4x4

    I have not looked at carb yet. Will know more tomorrow.
  12. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Say International in the valve covers.
  13. F

    International Scout 4x4

    Just before the owner past he pulled the carb. We are going to roll out of garage into light for pics. Will post very soon. Doing some more research, it seems as though this unit might be a 40k+ Scout. I'm a tractor guy, but this thing is nice! All original, strangely I have not checked...
  14. F

    International Scout 4x4

    So, talking to my neighbor lady, her mom is trying to sell her recently departed husband's 1980 Scout 2. Said someone is offering her 10k. I asked if i might look at it. Rolled up the garage door and wow. Very well maintained, and full of options. It's got a V8, not the 4cyl, AC, 4x4...
  15. F

    303 Baler Spindle

    I think they must only be guaranteed for 70 years. Baler laying in a field of windrows, tire fell off. Might anyone know where a fella could find one quick? Thanks much. B
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top