Recent content by Farmall Ed

  1. F

    H won't start

    Thanks for all your responses,I believe you have me on the right track. I will let you know as soon as I get a chance to go back out there with a new battery. Thanks again, Ed
  2. F

    H won't start

    My 47 H was running just fine when I parked it about two weeks ago, now it won't start. I am not getting any fire through the coil,tried 2 more coils which may not be good, put in new points and condensor and roter, still no fire. The battery is very weak and I have been starting it with a jump...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top