Recent content by farmalldave

  1. farmalldave

    Why does oil come out of this area when I crank over the engine?

    Ok would napa have those available or would I have to special order from steiners.
  2. farmalldave

    Why does oil come out of this area when I crank over the engine?

    Combine engine how do I fix it. Give me some options.
  3. farmalldave

    Why does oil come out of this area when I crank over the engine?

    I'm restoring my old farmall 806 with the gas c301 engine and I noticed after I cranked over the engine it would drip oil from this area I'm pointing at in the picture. My old block cracked so I had to find another one to replace it. I'm just now able to crank it over haven't started it yet but...
  4. farmalldave

    Bolts or double threaded bolt for exhaust manifold?

    Are the bolts in my picture the ones you use they have a very thick washer.
  5. farmalldave

    Bolts or double threaded bolt for exhaust manifold?

    I had to replace my c301 engine in my old farmall 806. I always make sure to take pic before tearing into something but my father got sick and passed so I ended up loosing my pics some how . So after couple years I'm finally working on getting the 806 running again. I have a c301 out of an old...
  6. farmalldave

    Anyone know what company made this gravity wagon?

    I been searching the net and I keep coming up with a m@w little red wagon. Maybe
  7. farmalldave

    Anyone know what company made this gravity wagon?

    I have looked for a obvious plate to identify but it's no where to be found. Any idea what company made one.
  8. farmalldave

    Little advice needed.

    Ok I will get some tomorrow.
  9. farmalldave

    Little advice needed.

    Went to AutoZone today didn't know you can buy caulk tube size of that stuff. Bought permatex and thread sealant. When I'm turning the fly wheel in the back do I rotate the flywheel counter clockwise or clockwise to put number 1 cylinder at tdc. I'm wanting to double check I'm on tdc number 1...
  10. farmalldave

    Little advice needed.

    I was taught the paper trick from a guy from Canada who is on this site. I was restoring my bn last year and had questions and I had a lot of help on here. This is my first time working on a bigger tractor. I'll share my finished bn. It's a 1941 took over a year to restore and learn a long the way .
  11. farmalldave

    Little advice needed.

    I will check that. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top