Recent content by farmaller 11

  1. Dick L

    Farmall C

    Last winter I installed new points, condenser, rotor and distributor cap. This spring I ran the battery down and forgot to push the switch in when I put the charger on for a couple days. I fussed filing the points to get it started after I had caused them to burn a bump on them. A few weeks ago...
  2. F

    oil getting in carb? farmall 100

    Is it normal for a tad of oil from the air cleaner to get in the carb.Smokes very lightly for one or two minutes.Dont get rid oil that i can tell on the oil stick.Noticed a drip of gas hanging on the bottom of the carb,gotit on my finger looked like it had oil in it.Dont cause any problem just...
  3. F

    farmall 100

    HELLO EVERBODY,Im new here and new to tractors,just bought my first one about a week ago.its a farmall 100 nice tractor. got a disc,turning plow,finish mower,cycle bar mower,and scraper blade,the blade does pretty good on my gravel drive way.Im wondering if i can rig the blade in front,so i can...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top