Recent content by Farmhand2135

  1. F

    tractor w/o ac

    The best and easiest way to add AC to your tractor is to mount an ice chest to back of the cab and bolt a tiny water pump in the bottom. Marine supply houses will have these think bilge pump. install a small auxillary heater unit to the headliner of the cab and plumb up the supply to the pump...
  2. F

    Farmall 656 diesel hydro

    I will try that in the coming weeks. When I am rolling along state road 34 there is a pretty good grade coming down to the light. with a full load of hay in the trailer she is pretty heavy. I hate to think about what is happening inside the tranny to reduce all of that energy and momentum
  3. F

    Farmall 656 diesel hydro

    for many years I have worked with gear drive tractors. 706/806 504/cubs and enjoyed all of them. This year my son purchased a 656 hydro and has been very happy with its performance. One question we both have is how to best brake the tractor at road speeds. we have been pulling some pretty heavy...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top