Recent content by Field0fDreams1

  1. F

    Rusted Ford 800

    Yeah we was only trying to free the steering so it can be moved to the garage. I will definitely try and take a different approach. I'll try and check out the other forums.
  2. F

    Rusted Ford 800

    Unfortunately the alternator is seized. We took out the plugs and tried to put a socket on the main crank. Not a lot of room. Definitely won't budge. We had to cut and remove the belt as it was in the way and hard.
  3. F

    Rusted Ford 800

    It did have a can over the exhaust pipe. Of course if the exhaust valves were open that don't help
  4. F

    Rusted Ford 800

    Thank you for your time. We did use transmission fluid and marvel mystery oil. Yeah I am starting to realize I didn't have reasonable expectations of a quick revival.
  5. F

    Rusted Ford 800

    Thank you for your reply. I am starting to realize to that this will have to be a budget restoration. Just because of all the rust and how long it sat. Definitely only will be worth it for sentimental value. I know it had good oil on the dipstick and we filled the cylinders. Definitely need to...
  6. F

    Rusted Ford 800

    Hello I am new here. Do forgive me if I didn't post this in the right place. My Dad has a Ford 800 tractor that's been in the family for awhile and has sat nearly 2 decades due to missing wire diagram. He had converted to 12 volt and replaced a few things. I have decided to try and fix it but...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top