Recent content by Final Frontier

  1. F

    Jubilee factory installed live PTO works how?

    Very cool. Congratulations.
  2. F

    Jubilee factory installed live PTO works how?

    I find it interesting with what options were available whether factory or from a supplier for all of these models since nineteen thirty nine.
  3. F

    Jubilee factory installed live PTO works how?

    Yes, that is my understanding and how I did some field trials with it over the weekend. I contacted one Ford mechanic retired a long time ago. He said it appears to be the Dearborn factory installed option, but he's ninety nine and a half. Take that with a grain of whatever. Mike
  4. F

    Jubilee factory installed live PTO works how?

    Cool. Does it work for you correctly?
  5. F

    Jubilee factory installed live PTO works how?

    If I got this thing correct... That small handle on the left side of your Ford Jubilee (NAA) that rotates between the 12:00 (vertical) and 3:00 (horizontal) positions is the hydraulic selector valve (bypass valve) for the rare, optional Live PTO (LPTO) system. Your tractor features a...
  6. F

    NAA safety switch or selinoid issue

    Well, after so much frustration to think that a brand new solenoid would be defective that's a new one for me. But tractors purring like a kitten.
  7. F

    NAA safety switch or selinoid issue

    Frustrating day wrong starter solenoid.
  8. F

    NAA safety switch or selinoid issue

    Well, went through everything again and checking out polarity and verifying I had everything right and after getting it running by ended up switching out starter solenoid, and she started right up. I've never seen an all silver solenoid on an older Ford, so I took it to an old time Ford...
  9. F

    NAA safety switch or selinoid issue

    Thank you very much for your reply. I will try that shortly after dawn's early light here on Wisconsin's final frontier Mike
  10. F

    NAA safety switch or selinoid issue

    So I got a very well running now low priced 1953 NAA. Jubi was a wired shameful mess and owner gave up on her, so I bought it. 3 resistors wired in it for some reason and over rode the shifter safty button with a push button on the dash and lever did who knows what had me very confused. It is...
  11. F

    Ford Jubilee NAA hydraulic pump 0 rings and gaskets information requested

    It helps to go on the computer.Instead of the telephone
  12. F

    Ford Jubilee NAA hydraulic pump 0 rings and gaskets information requested

    Yes, I see the diagram at the bottom. I need my bifocals. I'm an old man sorry
  13. F

    Ford Jubilee NAA hydraulic pump 0 rings and gaskets information requested

    36, 38, and 48. Cool guess thats all I need for starting. Thank you
  14. F

    Ford Jubilee NAA hydraulic pump 0 rings and gaskets information requested

    I removed the hydraulic pump on the right side of the engine to chase down the location of the oil tube which had been cut and crimped on a jubilee tractor that had set for ten years in a shed. I still am not sure why they cut the line other than the elbow was facing left. I faced it right and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top