Recent content by Fjs103

  1. F

    1066 weak hydraulics

    pete is there anyway i can direct message on here?
  2. F

    1066 weak hydraulics

    I was thinking this was the next move. was hoping to avoid opening that can of worms but hopefully my answer is under there. im stumped thanks
  3. F

    1066 weak hydraulics

    yes brakes steering and three point all work. i actually just replaced all the couplers in the remotes to the new iso as well so everythings nice and tight there
  4. F

    1066 weak hydraulics

    yes new filter and new oil
  5. F

    1066 weak hydraulics

    hello I have a 1066 that has very minimal to no hydraulic strength. I have replaced the hydraulic pump, the relief valve, the O-ring in the relief valve housing, rebuilt the spools in the valve body because they were leaking from behind the dust cap. i hooked it back up to my discbine and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top