Recent content by FK

  1. B

    Hey Tim S, or JD Mech

    I'm looking at a mid 60's 4020 D PS. The old fellow that owns it says it runs good. The only thing he thinks (he has about 4 of them)is that it may have a steering issue where it turns sharper one way than the other. He is in his mid 80's so that may not be the case, but I thought before I went...
  2. B

    1929 D, belt pulley direction, CW or CCW

    In what direction does the belt pulley turn on a 1929 D, CW or CCW while looking at the pulley. Also I am still looking for a cylinder block for this tractor. Your help is greatly appreciated, Bruce
  3. D

    Newbys and books

    I know i.m an @$$hole when it comes to books.I appologise if I offend anyone.That is not my intention.But when a "newby" asks "how do I start my tractor;How/where do I check the oil?",etc.,I cringe.We all were "newbys" at one time.But I still say that the best,cheapest,and most important...
  4. F

    john deere 6410

    has anyone out there had trouble with a jd 6410 or 6400 series, where the u-joint under the cab, that connects the shaft to the engine got busted.???
  5. F

    JOHN DEERE 6410

    HAS ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH A JD 6410 OR 6400 SERIES, WHERE THE U-JOINT UNDERNEATH THE CAB THAT CONNECTS THE SHAFT TO THE ENGINE, HAS BUSTED. THIS U JOINT IS NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN THE MANUAL, AND THE BUSTING OF IT HAS COST US ALMOST 6000 IN REPAIRS.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top