Recent content by Fletch2

  1. F

    Oliver 55 super

    Thank you for this.
  2. F

    Oliver 55 super

    Have put oil into tye hydraulic system and the oil level dropped over night, appears to be going into the gear box, any ideas what tye problem might be please
  3. F

    Oliver 55 Help

    Thank you very much for your reply, will have a look at this website thank you.
  4. F

    Oliver 55 Help

    Hello Everyone, I am in the UK, I have an Oliver 55 with a PSB4A Fuel injector pump with a broken piston plunger, I have a local machine shop that can make one for me but can anyone help me with the exact length of the rod as mine has not broken off cleanly. Any other help would be appreciated...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top