Recent content by Ford7710

  1. Ford7710

    7710 Transmission light is always off.

    There is a light in every hole. There are holes without wires in the plug.
  2. Ford7710

    7710 Transmission light is always off.

    Yes. Not one.
  3. Ford7710

    7710 Transmission light is always off.

    There is a light.
  4. Ford7710

    7710 Transmission light is always off.

    I have a 1982 Ford 7710. 2WD. 16/8 transmission. Where is the transmission pressure switch? All I want is to know where the switch is and the wire color.And if it breaks connection with ground to shut off the light. I would like a picture. The light has never come on. I have a flashlight...
  5. Ford7710

    1982 Ford 7710 MiniMec fuel turn up.

    I probably won’t mess with it. It has enough power for what I use it for.
  6. Ford7710

    1982 Ford 7710 MiniMec fuel turn up.

    Do you have a picture of the cap?
  7. Ford7710

    1982 Ford 7710 MiniMec fuel turn up.

    Is there a way to take the clip off so I can put it back on? I want it to look original.
  8. Ford7710

    1982 Ford 7710 MiniMec fuel turn up.

    Can you take off the cap without damaging it? I want it to look original.
  9. Ford7710

    1982 Ford 7710 MiniMec fuel turn up.

    How do I take off the cap on top of the screw without damaging it? And how do I put it back on so it still looks like it is stock? Do I turn the screw in or out to make more power? How much do I turn it in or out?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top