Recent content by Fred45

  1. F

    Related Truck Restoration Forums

    Try the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS) at aths.org. I think you will find they will be very helpful. Fred
  2. F

    Semi Trailer Identify

    Cleddy, you very well may be correct that it is a Fruehauf but I think it is not. I live in VA so it is not practical for me to look at it but I belong to several antique truck organizations and I will research more.
  3. F

    Semi Trailer Identify

    Where are you? Find anything else about the trailer? What type of suspension?
  4. F

    john deere transmission

    Jeremy, it sounds like you have the same tranny as my 40 B. If you are moving the shifter on the left to the left, that is reverse. I think you only have reverse in low on the shifter on the right and if you go to reverse with the right lever in high, it kicks out to neutral. Fred
  5. F

    O.T. Propane

    I HAD Amerigas here in VA and they were higher than any one else. I suspect that is what you will find. Fred
  6. F

    820 Mannheim

    I have had mine since about 1982 and it still has the shift pattern decal that was on it then. It definitely has only 1 reverse. It has been a good tractor. Fred
  7. F

    820 Mannheim

    Does any one have or know of an 820 Mannheim with 7 speeds forward and 1 reverse speed. The later models had 8 forward and 4 reverse speeds but my 1968 is 7 and 1. Some think they all were 8 and 4. Thanks. Fred
  8. F

    Wisconsin AB

    I forgot to tell you it is a 1940. Fred
  9. F

    Wisconsin AB

    I just found an AB and need to know what colors it should be painted. Thanks, Fred
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top