Recent content by FredTheMartyr

  1. F

    Jacobsen Commercial 60?

    Hey Warbaby, I'm new to this forum and can't seem to find a classified section here. Am I overlooking it or is it in a different location? Thanks!
  2. F

    Jacobsen Commercial 60?

    Thanks, I think I will and see what happens!
  3. F

    Jacobsen Commercial 60?

    Thanks for the great info. The previous owner told me it was Pennington, but everything I found online pointed to Jacobson, so now it makes sense. I'm thinking I will probably post it in the classifieds and see if I can get an offer. Thanks again!
  4. F

    Jacobsen Commercial 60?

    Hello, I recently purchased some property which came with an old barn. I've been cleaning it out and have came across some interesting items. One of them is what I believe to be a Jacobsen Commercial 60, just from searching around the internet. There's 2 more of them just sitting outside...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top