Recent content by fusion1

  1. F

    Deer hunting advice.

    As Chico 1 said check your state game laws In Pennsylvania no one is permitted to sue it has been that way for a long time
  2. F

    County line rotary mowers for TSC

    I have two County Line , purchased from TCS Both work good the decking on top is a little flimsy not heavy enough gauge I also have a King Kutter its built better as far as the frame and decking if i would ever have to replace one of the County LInes I will spend a little more and get a King...
  3. F

    2015 F 250 exhaust system

    Yes Rock Auto they handle Walker Exhaust ( good Prices ) we have good luck with Walker here at my Ford Dealership
  4. F

    Generac

    Does Generac have a customer service help line
  5. F

    I'm buying it: 1951 Ford 8N

    With my experience with 8N s if the 6 volt wiring is clean and grounds are good and the battery is full charged why change it to 12 Volt Give it a good tune up and see how it starts
  6. F

    Ferguson 30 will not stay running

    I have a TO-30 and several years ago I was mowing and I noticed it would shut off it would restart but after a few minutes it would do the same thing it acted like the ign switch was being turned off Long story short it ended up being the Ing switch when it was running if u just touched the...
  7. F

    8N bogs down

    Sounds like maybe 2 wires are crossed
  8. F

    Why did they do that?

    How bad are they leaking if they are seeping maybe try that K-Seal leak repair we have used that here at my dealership works good .
  9. F

    8 Volt Battery in My 8N

    I have a 8V in my 52 8N I did not have anything done to the Reg try with out and see how it works. mine starts good
  10. F

    Update on Woods mower blades

    How much less from Amazon then Kimball
  11. F

    Over heating

    Mark They may look OK but he still needs to flush mine always looks fine but when you start the water you will see dirt
  12. F

    Over heating

    Clean the out side of the Radiator fins like RB says Blow out with air 1st then flush 90% chance that will fix it
  13. F

    Remove Contaminated Hydralic Fluid from Loader Frame

    What is it contaminated with ?
  14. F

    Moving a TO20 with no hydraulic/transmission oil

    Maybe tow it out or get a few buddies to help u push it out
  15. F

    TO-30 Oil Change

    When you say badly in need , how bad ??
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top