Recent content by G.Stanton

  1. G

    Ford 861 input shaft seals

    Good to know. Thank you.
  2. G

    Ford 861 input shaft seals

    used red MN, Thank you for the link! I'd been online for hours trying to find that info. I had no idea those parts could still be available from a dealer. It sure would have been a shame to put it back together leaking like it does. Thanks again. GS
  3. G

    Ford 861 input shaft seals

    Having my two stage clutch replaced and I'd like to replace the seals on the input shaft. Gear oil from the transmission is leaking by pretty badly. I cannot find the seals anywhere. Any help with a source or even a part number is appreciated. Thanks.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top