Recent content by Garryowen

  1. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    The throttle plate only goes in one way I believe
  2. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    She said to leave a small fingernail gap at to top
  3. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    I followed this on YouTube Ford Marvel Schebler Carburetor Rebuild: NAA, Jubilee, 600, 700, 800, 900, 2000, 4000 147K6y ago Dan and Rachel Gingell, FarmTractorRepair Rachel details the rebuild process for a Marvel Schebler carburetor, including adjustments. For parts, please
  4. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    It's not that carb. The idle speed is on the right side next to the motor. Idle fuel/air mix is on the left side. The carb sits left to right.
  5. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    Yes
  6. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    The carb number is TSX 428. Premium Carburetor Repair Kit Fits Ford Jubilee NAA 600 620 630 640 650 660 700 740 Tractor (For Marvel Schebler TSX428 TSX500 carburetors) It's the original carb been on since 1953
  7. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    Which way?
  8. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    Yes that is what I need to know how to do
  9. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    I adjusted the one on the carb from 1100 RPM to 900 RPM. Need to get to 450 RPM and I'm not sure how to get there. I did clean and install a carb kit though
  10. G

    Ford NAA idles too fast how to adjust

    Ford NAA idles too fast . I've adjusted to idle screw on carburetor down to 900 RPM's. It should be 450 RPM's
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top