Recent content by GDJR

  1. G

    730 case yes or no.

    Question, if there’s trouble with the draft automatic, can it be bypassed or shut off to work like regular three-point?
  2. G

    730 case yes or no.

    Diesel
  3. G

    730 case yes or no.

    I would have no problem putting with it for a year. I have tractors for doing the work I need to do. I just love the old cases and tinker with them as a hobby.
  4. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    My 1030 does not have COM. it doesn’t even have three-point. Just thousand RPMPTO. I really only use it for pulling a disk. But I do love the tractor.
  5. G

    730 case yes or no.

    Hello, I recently came across a 1967 730 case with DOM and COM. The owner said it is always ran fine but he couldn’t get it started this spring. Also, there is a split in the oil line going to the radiator For the COM . i’m not sure what these tractors are worth. He is asking $1300 and it would...
  6. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    That’s awesome! Thank you, sir.
  7. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    Where do I find the case page. I’m new to this sight.
  8. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    Will do! Thankyou.
  9. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    Thank you for the information.
  10. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    Update, this tractor also has draft automatic. Same question what is it and what is its function. Again any information would be greatly appreciated.
  11. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    I am actually just getting ready to purchase this 730. Can anybody help explain to me exactly what the case-o-matic is or what function it has? I own another Case tractor a 1030 and it does not have this option.
  12. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    Great! Thankyou for the help.
  13. G

    parts help for 730 case-o-matic

    Hello, I've been trying to find replacement oil cooler hoses for a 730 case-o-matic. Its the hose that conect to the radiator. Any ideas where i can source them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top