Recent content by geenweb

  1. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    No, I live in Chambersburg PA. The Kent engines are hard to find. That's why I bought a tractor to get one.
  2. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    It really isn't too import at this point, now more of a mystery I'd like to solve. I searched for all sorts of combinations of "JG", "JFG", JG Foundry, PTO, 1950, etc. Would have been interesting to know who made the PTO reduction box.
  3. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    It's a one of kind. ;) Since the builder conveniently mounted the engine, radiator, battery, and "gas tank" :ROFLMAO: on a nice platform, I'm going to cut that main section off and put it on casters as an engine test stand (with an upgraded gas tank). I'll use that to tune up the Ford Kent...
  4. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    Mike(NEOhio), I purchased the tractor in Freemont Ohio. The person I bought it from had picked it up at an auction or estate sale somewhere in that area.
  5. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    I was able to take a deck plate off the tractor to better expose the item. I opened the access plate on top of it and it's just two shafts with sprockets connected by a chain, and has a tensioner. So I guess just a simple PTO reduction unit. No doubt worth its weight in steel. LOL. I did find...
  6. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    Thanks. No I haven't yet had a chance to disassemble anything.
  7. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    The engine is a Ford Kent Crossflow 1600 with a bellhousing for a Ford type E 4 speed transmission. Those are the parts I actually bought this for. They will be used in another project. The builder of this home-made tractor made a thick adapter plate to mount the belhousing to the this...
  8. G

    Can you help me identify these parts?

    Hi, I purchased a home-made tractor because it had an engine I wanted. Now I'm trying to identify the transmission/transfer case. Based on the casting number (C-97247), and research I've done online, I'm guessing the transmission is a New Process NP435 for a Dodge. But I have absolutely no clue...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top