Recent content by geeze

  1. G

    farmall f20 backfiring

    Hi. I have a farmall f20. When I try to start it it starts right up but only runs a idle for 7 seconds mabe. Then it backfires and stops running. It does this over and over. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? The Carb is set like usual.
  2. G

    farmall f20 fuel fittings

    Thanks old iron 29. I appreciate the help!
  3. G

    farmall f20 fuel fittings

    Hi everyone. Im doing detailed touchups on my restored 1939 f20. I just got a nice original brass sediment bowl to replace the aftermarket one. Both hard lines are in nice shape but now Im having trouble finding proper fittings. I need to replace the fitting from starter tank valve to the...
  4. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Thanks Tom. Ill check into it this weekend.
  5. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Thanks Tom. Ill check into it this weekend.
  6. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Thanks Tom. Ill check into it this weekend.
  7. G

    farmall f 20

    Thanks RN. I checked out that rice you told me about. They got nice selection of parts. I found the fuel line I'm looking for there.
  8. G

    farmall f 20

    Thanks RN. I checked out that rice you told me about. They got nice selection of parts. I found the fuel line I'm looking for there.
  9. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Thanks ron. Ya. Ill run a tire on a board. It is narrow tread. Thanks much. I bought a farm Jack and it doesn't fit between the wheels anyway. How the heck would you Jack it up if you had to anyway?
  10. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Thanks ron. Ya. Ill run a tire on a board. It is narrow tread. Thanks much. I bought a farm Jack and it doesn't fit between the wheels anyway. How the heck would you Jack it up if you had to anyway?
  11. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Hey everyone. I bought my first tractor an f20 last fall. It was restored. While watching my buddy drive it I noticed the right wheel wobbles quite a bit. The tires are basicly brand new. The wheels are spoke. The steering is fine when driving. I would never noticed without me seeing someone...
  12. G

    f-20 front wheel wobble

    Hey everyone. I bought my first tractor an f20 last fall. It was restored. While watching my buddy drive it I noticed the right wheel wobbles quite a bit. The tires are basicly brand new. The wheels are spoke. The steering is fine when driving. I would never noticed without me seeing someone...
  13. G

    farmall f20 wire and plugs

    Nevermind. Found it
  14. G

    farmall f20 wire and plugs

    Nevermind. Found it
  15. G

    farmall f20 plugs and wires

    Thanks everyone for all of the replies
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top