Recent content by George Kitchen

  1. G

    Perfecta II cultivator

    To Tim in West PA, how is that Perfecta II cultivator working out for you? I just bought a nice used one, and although I haven't used it yet, I had to sell my spring tooth harrow to make room in the barn. I hope I'm not sorry. I'm hoping it will do what the spring tooth did and more. Anyone else...
  2. G

    Perfecta II field cultivator

    To Tim in West PA, how is that Perfecta II cultivator working out for you? I just bought a nice used one, and although I haven't used it yet, I had to sell my spring tooth harrow to make room in the barn. I hope I'm not sorry. I'm hoping it will do what the spring tooth did and more. Anyone...
  3. G

    Re: john deere 40 combine

    Well, that is far, but not impossible for the right machine. It would have to be a really nice one though. Please keep me in mind. George
  4. G

    Re: john deere 40 combine

    How far is far?
  5. G

    Re: john deere 40 combine

    I'm sure it's me, but I'm not seeing that. Sorry. Mine is [email protected]
  6. G

    Re: john deere 40 combine

    I would be interested in knowing more about it. Not sure how to access your e-mail though.
  7. G

    Re: john deere 40 combine

    Eastern Pennsylvania
  8. G

    john deere 40 combine

    I'm currently looking for a nice JD 40 combine. I realize your posts concerning that topic are old, but do you still know of nice ones available in your area?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top