Recent content by ghostranger

  1. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    Thanks for the info and pictures! Where is the best place to get parts?
  2. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    Thanks, they look like normal plates. Where is the best place to order them?
  3. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    If I move this linkage forward will it lift up better? It seems to really bind there. I need to find replacement bearing holders.
  4. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    That does look like what I have. I wish I had to depth adjustment lever. Do they take the same seed disk as a 290?
  5. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    Tractorguy2 I was just reading about a lister. Do you think that's what this is?
  6. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    What's a lister?
  7. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    The closing wheels
  8. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    It has didc openers
  9. G

    What 2 row planter is this?

    Hi I'm hoping someone can help identify this planter that I just bought. I was told it's a 246 but the main frame of the planter really doesn't look like it. I'd like to order a operator manual and some parts for for it. I have more pictures but they're too large to put on here Thanks!
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top