Recent content by ginacramer

  1. G

    Will Oliver 1650 gas motor fit anOliver1850 gas?

    Thanks for the info!! Now just weighing out the costs. The good mechanic charges about $90/hour. Need to take loader off. It’s a little bigger tractor than I need (haying cows, disking garden, bringing in firewood. But I love it. Hubby had mostly Oliver’s, we had a couple Whites and Deutzes...
  2. G

    Will Oliver 1650 gas motor fit anOliver1850 gas?

    I have a 1968 Oliver 1850 gas with a loader I got 6 months ago. A neighbor was working on it for me . Of course it went clunk and quit working. A good mechanic said needs overhaul. I thought it'd be cheaper to switch engines. He found 1650 cause he wants tires and thought maybe I could use 1650...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top