Recent content by gmccool

  1. G

    Dealer correction

    Don You have Grathe Implement Co Milbank S Dak I found a give away mirror showing Grothe & Buus Implements Ph 71 Milbank S Dak I would guess the Grathe is miss spelled and should be Grothe Implement Co and sometime Buus joined Grothe in Grothe and Buus Implement
  2. G

    Rotary rake width for small square baler

    What are you using for a baler???
  3. G

    You don't find these everyday

    I know where there is one of those for sale but the owner says it's stuck. I've been dragging my feet to buy it.
  4. G

    Issue of Old Abe's News

    I'd love to have them and I read all the time but as stated they would be way to heavy to mail. I live in SW Iowa and just don't ever get to Southern Minn. Unless I could find someone headed your way. Gerald
  5. G

    Big shoulders to turn a M

    I grew up with a H and a horn loader and trip bucket.
  6. G

    Dealer for Don

    Don The first half or the name is Kru The last half of the name is ger Combine the first half and the last half and you will have it. The only thing that I can think of is that the first letter is K and the the last five letters is the name of a gun manufacturer.
  7. G

    Dealer for Don

    Don I contacted the administration. For some reason it won't let me type Wm. last name.
  8. G

    Dealer for Don

    -------
  9. G

    Dealer for Don

    Don It was supposed to say Wm. -------. I don't know what happened.
  10. G

    Dealer for Don

    Wm. ------- Onoway Alberta Don I found this on a pocket knife that is currently on sale on E Bay Corn and Beans are both starting to turn here. Most of the silage is chopped. We could be combining in 3 weeks. It will be a OK year in SW Iowa. We missed some much needed rain.
  11. G

    Random Nutty CASE pics

    Keep them coming Nutty. Your amount of Case equipment is impressive.
  12. G

    Subsoiler

    The reason to sub soil is to shatter the soil. If you are not pulling it deep enough to penetrate the hard pan and fast enough to shatter the soil you are wasting your time.
  13. G

    52 Case VA with Rear Steel

    If you look at the pic that Nutty sent it shows where the forward facing headlights mount. They do NOT mount on the fenders.
  14. G

    52 Case VA with Rear Steel

    A couple interesting observations. I'd like to see how the rear tail light is mounted behind the seat. And I've never seen a muffler like that. Nutty do you by chance have pictures of either of these
  15. G

    VAC Belt Pully Turns All The Time????

    I bought a 1946 VAC that I was told had been setting inside for 10 years. It only took a battery to get it going but the belt pully turns all the time. It doesn't matter if I have the lever in the run or non run position. My IT manual covers the D, S, LA, and VA models and isn't very helpful at...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top