Recent content by gopher500

  1. IHC Toolboard from 1930s

    For sale IHC Toolboard from 1930s

    The Greb #80 puller is not in the picture, but there is one that is included.
    $4,500.00
  2. G

    Here is a picture of the tag

    Here is a picture of the tag
  3. G

    I apologize. I forgot to check on this site for contacts. The part number is 29303D. This is...

    I apologize. I forgot to check on this site for contacts. The part number is 29303D. This is actually a carburetor for a PA-50. It is the same carb as for a W-40, but with bigger jets. If you wish, you can call or text at 507-766-0378. John
  4. NOS Carburator for IHC W-40
    Expired

    For sale NOS Carburator for IHC W-40

    $500.00
  5. Farmall Cub Drawabar with Swinging drawbar
    Expired

    For sale Farmall Cub Drawabar with Swinging drawbar

    $150.00
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top