Recent content by gossy

  1. B

    Old Scottish Truck

    Seems there is a theme here meanime on old trucks so just thought I would share a picture of my 1960's Bedford RL 4x4 wrecker with Bedford 330ci diesel engine. Originally designed for the British Army they were fitted with 5 ltre gas engines returning around 7 mpg unless used in 4x4 in which...
  2. G

    6 volt battery supplier

    Thanks folks for all the suggestions - This forum is top-notch!
  3. G

    6 volt battery supplier

    Hi folks - Anyone out there buy a 6 volt battery recently? I'm in need of one for my '51 and was wondering if I can pick one up up at Sears or if I should go through my local Ford tractor supplier. TIA for any suggestions
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top