Recent content by GPJA

  1. G

    grease in steering control

    Thanks everyone for the replies, I think ill go with the corn head grease. That might have in fact been the grease used in the guy I know. Where do I put it in?
  2. G

    grease in steering control

    Anyone ever replaced the oil inside the steering control with grease from a grease gun? I heard of an acquaintance doing this on his super a, to prevent the seals from leaking. My 54 super a-1 has a grease fitting on top of the steering box already. I believe the manual suggests 10 weight oil...
  3. G

    1954 Farmall Super A-1 paint decision

    Been reading this site for a while, first post. I have a 1954 Farmall Super A-1, serial #356111. I am in the process of "restoring" the tractor that I bought a few months ago. I am having difficulty determining from the conflicting information that I have read, about the paint colors of...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top