Recent content by Greenspoke

  1. G

    Year of corn picker

    Lot number is P-180.
  2. G

    Need part number

    I have a 1940 john deere h that the snap ring that holds the pulley on broke. Anyone know what the jd part number is?
  3. G

    Year of corn picker

    The lot number of the picker is P-180. Does someone have info on what year it might be?
  4. G

    Year of corn picker

    Does anyone know what year a new idea two row corn picker model 300 serial number 8826 y would be?
  5. G

    Up and down H

    Do I need to remove the brass plugs and clean?
  6. G

    Up and down H

    This is a john deere h.
  7. G

    Up and down H

    I have an H that when running runs fine for 3or 4 seconds then acts like it's going to shut off then reves back up again. It keeps doing this on idle. Carb issues?
  8. G

    Anti-freeze in crankcase.

    I have a JD h that has anti-freeze in the crackcase. Is a cracked block the only possibility? Is a person able to add some sort of stop leak? Not sure how it would circulate?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top