Recent content by Gregg

  1. G

    OT: Truck air brake problems

    To be truthful this isn"t a do it yourself job. I have my A transport license and I would think of messing with the brakes.
  2. G

    Bolens 12 horse Husky garden tractor

    On the left side steering shroud there should be a # like 1250,1253,1254 etc. That will help.
  3. G

    O.T. wiring harness for tailights,brake,and turn signal

    Does your truck have the splice in the rear wiring for the t connector? I think it might be too old , you might have to splice them yourself. Use solder and liquid electrical tape. Dot the blue snap locks those only invite corrosion and trouble.
  4. G

    brake lines. metric or standard?

    The fittings will have to be reused, and the lines double flared. I just did my 98 back in feb, bought the line in a roll,and bent and flared as needed. the lines are hard to get even from the dealer, and NAPA extra fitting don"t fit. The lines are a standard size.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top