Recent content by Grillz216

  1. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    Meant Holt my apologies… dang earbuds 😑
  2. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    That’s the path I’m considering, now it’s just a matter of locating a blade or material to fab one.
  3. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    Yes sir my thoughts exactly, seeing how it’s got all the guards and cage setup.
  4. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    In regards to Holy Cat, i will definitely look into that, I appreciate the suggestion. And my idea was to just weld it on, or create a bracket so to say on the blade and then “bolt/weld” to the existing bar.
  5. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    Yes sir I got it up by bastrop Texas from a rancher who had no more use for it. I’m more south down in Karnes county Texas. It does have a few hydraulic lines and levers attached. The up/down works but the lift/right side hoses are not hooked up. I’d like to possibly located a blade or maybe...
  6. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    Yes sir I got it up by bastrop Texas from a rancher who had no more use for it. I’m more south down in Karnes county Texas. It does have a few hydraulic lines and levers attached. The up/down works but the lift/right side hoses are not hooked up. I’d like to possibly located a blade or maybe...
  7. Grillz216

    Needing help deciphering this lower attachment

    Hello everyone, I recently purchased this 1977 Ford 515 industrial highway/utility tractor. I was planning on using it to brush hog and medium duty work on the property. It has a lower hydraulic setup on it that I’m trying to see what it can be used for. I wasn’t sure if it was able to accept a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top