Recent content by grounder

  1. G

    IH 3500A Fuel problems

    yes it was a short braded hose. I was able to grind off the crimped ends and replaced the hose with clamps It works good now
  2. G

    IH 3500A Fuel problems

    Thank everyone who replied to my post. I found the problem tonight, it was a collapse hose from the fuel filter to the injector pump.thanks again for your input
  3. G

    IH 3500A Fuel problems

    I have drained the tank and it looks clean. I will take off the feed line and the return line and blow them out and check the fitters for any obstructions. I agree there has to be a partial blockage somewhere. Thanks for the feedback ,I apricate the help
  4. G

    IH 3500A Fuel problems

    I have a IH 3500a loader and it starts ok but when i rev it up and try to work it the motor revs up and after a few seconds it will die .I put a new electric fuel pump on it and new filters but it still dies from lack of fuel. does the injector pump have a filter inside it or a restriction...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top