Recent content by gwayne1962

  1. G

    Lost wrench inside of tractor as i was getting my shifter unstuck...ideas of getting out

    and the other hole is on the platform somewhere? or do i need to take the seat bracket off?
  2. G

    Lost wrench inside of tractor as i was getting my shifter unstuck...ideas of getting out

    So you are saying there is another opening on the platform itself that might give me another location to fish from? I will go up and look at it again but do not recall another opening other than when i pull the shifter off. the platform you speak of is what the tractor seat sits on....looks...
  3. G

    Lost wrench inside of tractor as i was getting my shifter unstuck...ideas of getting out

    My Farmall 560 was locked in gear. I need to improve the movement on my clutch and TA. Anytime I am under pressure the gears lock up and at times have to take the shifter off and use a wrench to align the gears back. In doing so the other day, I was using another wrench as a filler and when the...
  4. G

    IH 560 that locks in gear when front end loader full

    Video came thru just fine.....The TA shifter does not work at all. When I got the tractor..the TA did not work and the PTO would not shut off...I worked on the PTO...read on here and made adjustments to the linkage...and now PTO shuts off and on like it should with the lever. I went to the TA...
  5. G

    IH 560 that locks in gear when front end loader full

    I bought my 560 a little over a year ago...seller did not have alot to say about it...bought it for a good price and have been using it around the farm mainly for moving hay and brush hogging. The most recent issue that I have, is when I am pulling up with the front fork loader and sticking the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top