Recent content by h20luby

  1. sixbales

    Note for Sean in PA

    Sean, Your Cosmopolitan Workshop site has expired. Needs renewal.
  2. I

    Case SC loosing power

    I'm having trouble with my case SC. When the PTO is engaged with a pull type brush cutter attached, and I begin going up a hill, I loose power and the engine stalls out. When traveling on level ground there is no issue. Furthermore I discovered a bird nest in my radiator, I believed I cleaned it...
  3. F

    Help with air cleaner hose ford 4500

    Working on getting a ford 4500 back to life and wondering if others out there that have one can answer a question for me about the hole I see in the air cleaner hose to the intake. Seems like it should not be there. What do you think? Image is here
  4. C

    Lower half speedometer cable?

    Hi all I am working on my neighbours gem: 1977 International loadstarr 1700 4x4 VIN: D0622GHA21140 Model: 17004x4 W.B.: 175 The local truck parts store does not stock anything this old. Neither do their suppliers. The lower half of the speedometer cable that connected to the transfer...
  5. R

    504 torque amplifier

    Bought a new to me 504 recently. When you pull the torque handle nothing happens. Found a video showing how to adjust linkage, it was way out but still nothing. I'm thinking it may be locked in low because it's slower than death on road but it does hold back on hills. What could be wrong and how...
  6. J

    IHC 7410 ta steering wheel

    hi just wanting to ask anyone here on this site what a cast iron steering wheel fits onto. the part number is 7410 ta its a large 4 spoke cast wheel but is hollow on the back side with a open groove all the way around i would like to know what ih tractors it fits so i can advertise it properly...
  7. S

    1600 injection pump

    Did any 1600 tractors ever have a Bosch PSB pump, or were they all Roosa Master pumps? Thanks for any help.
  8. J

    1980 Chevy C60 Amp Gauge Help

    When installed, Amp gauge does nothing. Removed it & tested it and the Gauge itself is OK. Looking at the prongs in the dash panel, we have full voltage on the right side, nothing on the left, no continuity to ground either. What should we be doing next?
  9. N

    Case 580ck

    I just picked one up today and it has the hydraulic shuttle shift but the lever is real loose and has a lot of slop is there a way to tighten this up? Also where are all the fluid checkpoints? Is there a separate one for the shuttle shift housing?
  10. E

    UTS Parts

    Looking at a 1949 UTS. Could use new fenders and the front axle is bent. Looking for leads to where to find MM parts as I am new to the MM world. Runs real nice and looks pretty straight except for the fenders and front axle. How the axle got bent and the Sheetmetal stayed straight is beyond me...
  11. J

    A question

    Will the rear housing rockshaft excetera from a 620 fit on an early a? I know you can use the governor housing to get live hydraulics on one. I'm curious could I bolt the whole rear assembly onto my rear end to get a three point and two way hydraulics.
  12. kcm.MN

    Tuesday Tractor Pic

  13. H

    JD Garden Seed Planter

    8850dave, the one for sale at the expo was 1200.00. I am not sure if it sold or not. I have been collecting jd memorabilia for 30yr and had never seen one before. Also at the show I ran across a friend of mine that I consider one of the experts in collecting deere mem. and he thought it was...
  14. H

    JD Garden Seed Planter

    I saw a antique john deere mansur wood handle garden seeder at the last two cylinder show. Had a small coffee can size seed can with a tin lid which was embossed with Deere Mansur logo. very cool piece. I had never seen one before, it was in good shape, not restored, but the owner wanted what I...
  15. H

    1935 Unstyled B value range

    1500 seems cheap to me for a 4-bolt 1935. I would say 2000 to 2500.00 if its has all the correct parts and has rebuilt engine.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top