Recent content by Hal CT

  1. H

    Ford 9N oil lines

    I use 1/4 brake line and double flair
  2. H

    Dearborn 19-8A Loader

    Thanks Dan
  3. H

    Dearborn 19-8A Loader

    Does anyone know the size of the cylinder bores for the 19-8A loader? The New Holland 190747 packing is apparently unavailable and I'd like to have packing on hand before I take the cylinders apart.
  4. H

    JD 1250

    By design loader is controlled by the tractor hyd valve. I was finally able to get it into float, looked at end of detent pin & saw it was a little rusty. Sprayed it a couple of time with WD40 & now it works great.
  5. H

    JD 1250

    Sorry. Model 100 loader.
  6. H

    JD 1250

    My 1st time on this forum (my other tractors are Fords & Fergusons). Three months ago I bought a 1983 JD 1250. Last week moving snow with the bucket in float. About 2 hrs in I couldn't push the control lever all the way forward to put the bucket in float. Raise, lower & dump all work fine...
  7. H

    OT- What do you mow your yard with? How large of area?

    Goats and a donkey. About 2 acres of lawn.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top