Recent content by hansh1212

  1. H

    How are the hydraulics on the 880 Selectamatic supposed to work?

    Thanks so much for the response. On my tractor, the pin to connect the sensor cable on the 3rd point of the 3pt hitch is broken so I will need to fix that. I am assuming that the 3-pt hitch would still work, no? The "3-way selector lever on many other tractors" that I was referring to would...
  2. H

    Let's fix this DB 885

    Does the redneck way the "the pump feeds pressure to the loader directly" mean that the pump can only work the loader and never the 3pt hitch?
  3. H

    How are the hydraulics on the 880 Selectamatic supposed to work?

    I just purchased a 1967 David Brown 880 Selectamatic and I have no idea how it is supposed to work. I have never driven let alone owned a tractor before so I am not sure if it is just me or the tractor that is causing me difficulties. This particular tractor has a front-end loader with...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top