Recent content by Hilltop Evergreens

  1. H

    For sale Massey 1100 series salvage yard

    I am parting out some MF 1100 and 1105 series tractors. Let me know if you need parts and I may have it or be able to find it! CALL 651-380-7200 If you reply here on this forum I might not see it for awhile
    $999.00
  2. H

    Massey Ferguson 1135 with the top of the sleeves cracked

    I know this is a long time later but yes the counter bores were off square so we cut them and decked the block as it needed done either way.I am going back together now when I find the time
  3. H
    Expired

    Wanted Massey Ferguson Restoration

    Do you have a Massey that you would like restored? Give me a call and we can talk about what you have. We can do the mechanical work and full paint job or just the mechanical end of it. I specialize in the 1100 series but will also do others. Call or text 651-380-7200 Goodhue, Minnesota
  4. H

    Massey Ferguson 1135 with the top of the sleeves cracked

    Thanks for the input.... Unfortunately, I don't know the history on the tractor as I bought it this way as a project to fix up. It shows 4500 hrs. and looks like it would be original. There is not a lot of wear on the sleeves, so I wonder if someone was in it before. I haven't had time to pull...
  5. H

    Massey Ferguson 1135 with the top of the sleeves cracked

    I have an 1135 that I pulled the head because of a bad cylinder. The one piston has a melted spot on the side, looks like a ring came on top and scored it and marked the top up but i noticed 2 or 3 of the sleeves have the top 1/4 inch down or more cracked around the diameter partway. you can...
  6. H
    Expired

    Wanted 1130 Massey from Mio Michigan to Goodhue Minnesota

    651-380-7200
  7. H

    MF 135 wiring harness

    Agri-services in New York is a good option. They can build anything
  8. H

    Paint match question

    I believe that 31644 is what I was looking for .Thank You.
  9. H

    1150 Massey pic

    Here is a picture of an 1150 that I found. It's been sitting and will be quite a project. I am hoping to do a complete rebuild on it.
  10. H

    340 Weak hydraulic flow

    Hello, so I got a regulator valve block from a salvage yard that did not have the flow divider and also did not have the outlet going out the end and looping to the top of the hitch valve. This one has a bored hole directly to the next valve on the face with the three O-rings. I capped the power...
  11. H

    Bought a 1984 MF 295 but cannot find much information. Is there a similar model which is better known?

    Hi, I think that you might have a 285 MF with incorrect decals. Any chance of that? I certainly could be wrong, but it looks very much like mine by the details I can see, and it looks like a 318 Perkins 4 cylinder in it which is what the 285 used. Just my thought in case it helps with figuring...
  12. H

    340 Weak hydraulic flow

    Thanks for all the help. I have a question about the return oil to the transmission. I have a flow meter plugged into the one outlet and pipe the big return line from valve stack and the outlet of the flow meter into a bucket and when I move a hyd lever i have my 4 Gal flow with no pressure like...
  13. H

    340 Weak hydraulic flow

    What should the flow be at the outlet? I have not got a good answer from I&T manual and wondering if someone knows
  14. H

    has any one seen a 1150 Massey tractor sell in the last year ?

    Just picked up an 1970 MF 1150 open station with fenders . It's been sitting but I finally found what I was looking for!
  15. H

    340 Weak hydraulic flow

    Thank You all for the info .! Gives me a lot to go off
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top