Recent content by Holstine Pumper

  1. Don L.

    Hold All Calls ! Plz

    I have to ask to hold all calls and orders till I get back. Not sure when that will be. Mother is back in the nursing home just from the hospital for the 3rd time and Father-in-law is now on life support as of today. A 250 mile trip one way, leaving now at 10;15 pm Sunday. thanks Don L. ps...
  2. H

    7050 Clutch

    I have a 7050 AC. Does anyone have any suggestions about stopping the hydraulic flow to the drive train so the tractor will stop. Right now its hard to get into gear because of this. Thanks
  3. S

    Kioti tractors?

    Anybody here ever used or owned a Kioti? They look pretty good, but I am hesitant to pull the trigger. Also looking at Kubota.
  4. H

    656 hydro

    Has anyone ever take apart the Foot n inch part on a hydro tractor. Mine seems to not be letting the foot clutch engage properly can anyone help. Thanks
  5. H

    Boring a 282D

    I just overhauled my 282 the sleeves are tough to get out, but can be done. why bore just put new sleeves in.
  6. H

    560 vs 460

    I had a 460.I didn't care for the tractor in the winter. The carborator kept freezing up in the cold. I would stick to your diesel.
  7. H

    AC 7050

    I bought a AC 7050 The steps to get into the cab suck. Does anybody know if there is an after market step for this tractor? Thanks
  8. H

    1370 case

    My neighbor is having a sale and has a 1370 case tractor on it. He probaly hasn't put 5 hrs on it in the last 10 years. Does anybody have any advise on this tractor? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top