Recent content by Horsez2

  1. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    This is what I thought was happening but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something lol
  2. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    I’ll give that a try next time I get to go back to my farm! (I’m in medical school so trying to do that and run my farm is always a challenge lol)
  3. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    Thanks so much for all your advice! I would be lost as heck without it! Opinions on the guards?
  4. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    It doesn’t extend past the flywheel. It’s recessed in it by like 1/4”. I might try pulling the bearings and seals first to see if that helps. If not… I might have to press it out.
  5. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    Also here's the parts log for this machine for reference.
  6. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    Something was DEFINITELY running rough because I just learned that the machine shouldn't sound like its about to explode LOL! This is all new to me. I ended up getting the ball joint back together to try to cut my last 2 acres and I have some pics of the outcome... Now I'm stuck and trying to...
  7. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    I did. They don’t seem to carry the part.
  8. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    They don’t carry Hesston Parts as far as I can see.
  9. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    Im in PA. Always willing to pay shipping/etc!
  10. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Parts ?

    Did you find a replacement? If so from where?
  11. Horsez2

    Hesston 1091 Sickle Bar Drive socket (ball joint)

    Has anyone found a compatible ball joint for the sickle bar for a hesston 1091( or other similiar model aka 1090,1070,1071)??? Mine just bit the dust and I need to find one that’ll work ASAP!
  12. Horsez2

    Did you use your tractor today?

    Just purchased this IH 504 in march and this Hesston 1091 last fall! Took the day off of medical school to go and cut my hay field for the first time! I spent weeks going over the tractor and the haybine to make sure everything was ready for today and they did great!
  13. Horsez2

    IH 504 and 3pt Hitch

    Thank you! It did turn out to be a cat 1! the link from tractor supply works perfectly!
  14. Horsez2

    Hesston Drive Gear/Sprocket Part Number?

    Where did you order the gear from?
  15. Horsez2

    IH 504 and 3pt Hitch

    Hello! It's me again! I'm getting ready to cut hay for the first time this year! I did a lot of work on a old IH504 I purchased in the spring and a Hesston 1091 haybine! I just got an old 4 wheel hay rake with a 3pt hitch. I know I'm missing a top link and something to hold the top link to the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top