Recent content by Idracingcop

  1. I

    Spreading some more fertilizer

    I grew up just a short distance from there. I know those mountains very well. I grew up in Downey on a dairy farm. My parents still live there. All us boys left for diffrent jobs. I miss working the land, But I hated the cows!!!! Brent
  2. I

    Need to find a part for a Ferguson BO-20 cultivator

    Thank you again for all the information. I will be giving them a call. I am in no rush to get it but the older parts can be harder to find. I am glad that I found this site. It has helped me on this project every day that I work on the tractor and implements from my grandfather.
  3. I

    Need to find a part for a Ferguson BO-20 cultivator

    Thanks again for the replys, I can make something that could work but I was hoping there was a chance that a wonderful member of YT might have one I could buy from them. Thanks again for the help!! <image src="http://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/photos/mvphoto12926.jpg"/>
  4. I

    Need to find a part for a Ferguson BO-20 cultivator

    Thanks Leroy for the reply, I dont have the original part so I was hoping that someone that might have one from a junk cultivator or has a parts place that can look a little deeper than the part person I delt with.
  5. I

    Need to find a part for a Ferguson BO-20 cultivator

    <image src="http://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/photos/mvphoto12781.jpg"/>
  6. I

    Need to find a part for a Ferguson BO-20 cultivator

    I am working on working restoration of my grandpa's Ferguson 1952 TO30 and BO-20 cultivator/tiller. One part I have to find is the cast iron lower 3 point mount. I tried a salvage tractor place here in Idaho and AGCO both said they couldnt help even trying a MF 138 Spring Tine Tiller. I included...
  7. I

    Commercial tires on a light truck

    I have been running 19.5 tires on my 01.5 HO SRW Cummins for 12 years. I love them!!! The ride is rougher than light truck tires. The first set of tires was Hankook DH01 in the 245/70R 19.5 and they lasted just over 10 years and 86,000 miles. Hankook changed/stopped the DH01 and went to a DH07...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top