Recent content by indypower13

  1. I

    Online auction with Case tractors.

    Wonder if any of them stayed "local" to SE MN? Would like to get a 730 or 830.
  2. I

    id a John Deere snow blower

    By chance can anybody identify this JD snowblower by picture? or point me in the direction of where the model number might be? Thanks
  3. I

    830 gas only stays running when key switch is held to start position

    Finally able to make it back to tractor and do better troubleshooting.The ceramic resistor is definitely the problem. thanks!
  4. I

    830 gas only stays running when key switch is held to start position

    While running a wood splitter the tractor and early 830 gas just shut off. During re-start noticed tractor would only run while holding key switch to start position. Swapped key switch with known good switch same problem. Filed and re-set points same problem (the follower seems to be wore...
  5. I

    Average age of user

    40
  6. I

    case 430 info

    Just making sure I am reading the serial number correct. Looking at a case 430 serial #8198059 which I believe to be a 1962. It also has a Case loader model #22 serial# 4069951 i believe its hard to make out the last digit of the loader number. Any other information from the serial Numbers that...
  7. I

    water line

    No the plastic pipe is unable to conduct the signal needed to be able to locate with a locator. Yes you can use two bent wires as described if the water is flowing. You can also use a Rodder. Which is a locatable cable that is inserted into the plastic water line. Just need to make sure its...
  8. I

    Case items on auction

    I believe link should work https://gravesonlineauctions.com/ Untitled URL Link
  9. I

    Thoughts on rolling basket Speed

    Was just thinking about adding rolling baskets to our current field cultivator or upgrading to a different field cultivator with rolling baskets. We have (rocks, Sand, clay, peat ground all in the same fields) Southeast Minnesota still mostly flat ground. 1) Anyone with experience on use of...
  10. I

    jd 6620 AC drain from evaporator

    Anyone ever change the evaporator drain hoses out on their 6620 combine? More specifically the one on the left side. Does the headliner need to come out to get at it or is it accessible through the control bezel? Any good source other than deere for that part (H97644 Conduit)? Thank You!
  11. I

    Ford 901 looking for sources on rear rim

    Not looking for cheap. There is a hole completely through. Have thought about welding back together. Just checking options first
  12. I

    Ford 901 looking for sources on rear rim

    Right rear rim is completely rusted through. looking for a good source to find new or good used to replace it is power adjustable see pictures Also i am told this is a 1958 is that right? Thanks
  13. I

    New Holland CR9060

    Great Machine, once you get comfortable in the seat and with the settings you will be very happy with the purchase if you go with it.
  14. I

    Massey Ferguson model 37 parts

    Im going to assume parts are no longer available?
  15. I

    Massey Ferguson model 37 parts

    Looking for possible parts for our hay rake as shown in pictures the cast piece that connects drive shaft from wheels to rake broke just looking for a good place to possibly find used parts for these.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top