Recent content by islandguy5

  1. I

    3000 Ford Steering Cylinder

    If you mean the relief valve in the pump I checked that. Mine only consists of a spring and a ball. Not complicated. Why only one side? I would think there are valves in the steering column that might be a problem.
  2. I

    3000 Ford Steering Cylinder

    I have the same problem. Ford 4000 left-side rod bent. I have been using this setup for at least ten years with no problem. In the last month, I have bent 3 rods. Very expensive. Only the left side. Yesterday I mowed the field for three hours being very gentle. Then it happened again. It happens...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top