Recent content by jab158

  1. J

    2055 Oliver Tractor

    This message is a reply to an archived post by Shep VA on January 11, 2011 at 07:00:34. The original subject was "Re: 2055 Oliver Tractor". I have two of the triplets at home here at the farm. The red G-1050 demonstrator and a yellow G-1050. I would love to find the lost brother of this...
  2. J

    1969 Red G-1050

    I have a MM Red Demonstrator 1969 G-1050 in the process of restoration. I can't find out what the appropriate red and white colors should be. I see notes all over about 1969 G-1050 demonstrators in red, but never says the codes. I know there are 3 reds over the years and a number of whites...
  3. J

    G1355

    I am looking for a 1355 LP, does anyone know where I can get one? Can be any version, White, Moline, Oliver, Cockshut.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top