Recent content by jacklegjim

  1. J

    Ya need this

    OK, guys.....here's something ya REALLY got to have. https://youtu.be/GFnYRUyBQg4 Untitled URL Link
  2. J

    parts for a massey ferguson model 25 disc harrow

    I think my disc is the older version . All the boxings have been replaced at some point but half of them have wear in them. I greased them and I am going to use it for now but I would like to get new spools for it. How can you tell if it has new or old style boxings? I got part no. from agco...
  3. J

    parts for a massey ferguson model 25 disc harrow

    I would never expect someone to get there manual out and scan it for me or run copies and mail it to me for free. I read in other post where people offered to e-mail a copy of the manual I need to anyone in need of one. I thought there might be several electronic copies out there and someone...
  4. J

    parts for a massey ferguson model 25 disc harrow

    I have spent 4 hours online looking for the spool bearings for my disc. I called the local massey dealer and they said they could no longer get them. I saw a few after market ones online but, I am not sure if they will fit. There are 3 of the boxings that are loose. The top to bottom clearence...
  5. J

    massey ferguson disc

    Does anyone have a copy of a manual for a massey ferguson model 25 disc that they could post a link to or e mail a copy to me ? I just bought one and it needs some work . Thanks Jim
  6. J

    allis chalmers plow

    I just bought an allis chalmers 3 point hitch 14" 2 bottom plow.It did not come with coulters does any one have some for sale or know where I can get two of them ? I found some on ebay but it is pickup only and they are too far away from Tennessee. Thanks Jim
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top