Recent content by jackofalltrades

  1. J

    Short in Ford Jubilee?

    Thanks for the advise! I tried it out and only had 4 oz. of liquid in the jar after the two minute had passed. I could not see over by the fuel cock, but the interior of the tank looked good, shiny metal, no rust etc., but there was some notable debris here and there in the bottom. I attempted...
  2. J

    Short in Ford Jubilee?

    Thank you all, you suggestions were all well appreciated and helpful. I was able to determine that both starter and solenoid were good, and as most had suggested bad connections were the main culprit. I had clean the posts a degree beforehand, but after advise I clean them more thoroughly and...
  3. J

    Short in Ford Jubilee?

    Short? My Ford Jubilee tractor ( with12 volt conversion ) is making a buzzing sound when attempting to start. I just put on a new distributor, it started up right away and Iran it for a while. It was having difficulties getting up hills. ( it was had this problem prior to new distributor as...
  4. J

    Ford jubilee tractor starts, but doesn't like 2 stay ru

    at the carb fuel drain plug ...gas pours out very freely. - leak seems to be where engine meets the transmission ..I thought they probably did not gasket there...there are also missing bolts there. I added a nee one to see if that might help , but it did little to no noticeable help.
  5. J

    Ford jubilee tractor starts, but doesn't like 2 stay ru

    Ford jubilee tractor stars well, but does not like to stay running - particularly when under brush hog load. It has new gas line, carburetor, and new electronic ignition. Good spark, good gas flow...What could be the problem? - Does have an oil leak ..apparently it was serviced/ rebuilt (...
  6. J

    ford jubilee voltage regulator buzzes when attempt'n 2

    It was running, then some rain came for a bit. Tractor with brush hog attached, was going uphill through some wet brush when it gradually slowed and died . Attempting to restart resulted in the buzzing and nothing more . Later in the day went back and was able to get it running enough to limp it...
  7. J

    ford jubilee voltage regulator buzzes when attempt'n 2

    Ford Jubilee with electronic ignition was starting great . Then battery died. After installing new battery now the voltage regulator is buzzing and tractor will not start. Any ideas what is going on & how I should fix this?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top