Recent content by Jackpot

  1. big tee

    Rewiring 5010

    I bought a Deere 5010 awhile back and am changing it from 24 volts to 12. I bought a kit from a parts supplier but the instructions have a lot to be desired. I wired the starter according to the instructions but all it would do is click the remote solenoid. I called the place I bought it from...
  2. Geo-TH,In

    Glad I called dealer

    About too much oil in truck. Dealer said to bring it by tomorrow. He will remove excess oil. Next time I get a free oil change. Next time will be the last time dealer ever see me or any of my vehicles again. I'll change oil myself. Only reason I let dealer service was when vehicles were new...
  3. J

    Michigan Shootout II (Saturday, Sept 1st)

    Michigan pullers, My apologies go out to the guys who wanted to wait out the rain July 14th and pull late into the night. Unfortunately so did I, but I was overruled by the elders and the cheif. It's especially fristrating considering the expense some of us took to dive many miles to be...
  4. J

    all tested - 3000 more gallons - tarped for tonight

    A few dozen test hooks and soaking good all night.
  5. J

    Countdown to Michigan Shootout July 13-14-15

    We're counting down and gearing up. Word has is from El Presidente that the tiller, waterwagon, water hauler, roller, tarps, and chisel will be on hand Friday to build an awesome track. Remember that Friday night we will run test hooks for $5 donations. The weather looks fantastic! Don't...
  6. J

    Get on over to Westphalia tomorrow!

    It's tomorrow! The kraut, brats, and burgers are simmering and the beer is cold! El Presidente is working on the track today. Let's kick the tires and light the fires. Call if you need directions or rules. Ethan Berry CAFPC Secretary 517-243-0617
  7. J

    6th Michigan Shootout July 14th (with track pics)

    Mark your calendars, it's that time again. This is a 3-day pull with $5 test hooks Friday, transfer pull Saturday before the shootout and dead weight on Sunday, so you'll have plenty of practice classes. Just a note... NATPA Div3&4 tractors and USAP fit well within our rules for the 4.5mph...
  8. J

    Mid-Michigan's Best Summer Pulling

    MI Pullers, The big pulling month of July is rolling around. CAFPC would like to invite all MI and mid-west pullers to it's line-up of events for the remaining year. We've got a class for mild to wild tractors (2.5 to 5mph). Our clay tracks are rototilled, watered, and repacked for each...
  9. J

    6th Annual Michigan Shootout

    Mark your calendars, it's that time again. Just a note... NATPA Div3&4 tractors fit well within our rules for the 4.5mph jackpot classes if you have fenders. USAP welcome too! See our 3.5mph jackpot for top cut classes. Call me with any questions. Ethan Berry 517-243-0617
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top