Recent content by James Gatto

  1. J

    width of mower

    thanks a lot, I’m new to all this. just to get it mowed I would let the local farmers have all the hay on the field, but they said there’s a lot of weeds growing and they couldn’t justify it with the cost of fuel which I do understand. I mowed the whole thing went with my 5 foot rotary cutter...
  2. J

    width of mower

    what is the widest cutter of any kind I can safely use to mow my field with Massey Fergeson 35 deluxe. I currently have a basic 5 foot wide brush hog from tractor supply
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top