Recent content by JamieLawrence66

  1. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    This was only open port when I received unit and I know it has to have pressure to operate. And I had 1 hose not hooked to anything.
  2. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    I did not add the cross hose. It was on there. Not stamped letters. This is best pic I have right now. Not a new valve.
  3. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    That's how I have supply hooked up. But I still don't know where on the valve to hook up return.
  4. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    Your first 2 sentences says it correctly. And I also think I need a return line. Just don't know where to hook it up on valve or the tractor. No other info.
  5. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    1WA50 number on side. Looped hose over top has me confused. Not sure where return line hooks up. Only currently has supply line.
  6. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    From your post I'd say my return line is my issue. I only have 1 line to the valves. Don't have an "open" fitting for a return so I don't know where it's supposed to come from on the loader valves. I have pressure just no return.
  7. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    Does this look correct? I don't have what I'd call a pressure relief line and feel that I should for the pressure coming from the back side of the cylinder. I hooked up what came with the system with no other "open" line connection.
  8. J

    IH Farmall 826 hydraulic supply

    Adding a loader to 826 and I need to find a hydraulic supply. I have 1 supply line for the control valves and need to find out where to hook it up.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top