Recent content by Jamo

  1. J

    IH 101

    Albert, I"m in southwestern Pa, Washington County. I"m familiar with the Salem/Canfield area? How close are you from there? I"m interested although the distance is what kills me...I brought this one back from Coshocton Ohio and that was a heck of an effort to pull off. I"d certainly be...
  2. J

    question about hay

    I've got windrows that I'm going to have to leave overnight...is this going to ruin my hay or can I still bale it tomorrow? (it's supposed to rain at 3pm so I would need to start baling around noon in order to get it all up in time) thanks jamo
  3. J

    John Deere van brunt drill tube question

    check that, to answer pat's question...
  4. J

    John Deere van brunt drill tube question

    Hey all, Thanks for the feedback. Wayne, to answer your question, I'm looking to plant this week, so I need something to throw on quick and cheap...I'm wanting to start restoring her after planting though, so I'll be tracking down the old style metal drop tubes at that point. Anyone have any...
  5. J

    John Deere van brunt drill tube question

    Hey all, Thanks for the feedback. Wayne, to answer your question, I'm looking to plant this week, so I need something to throw on quick and cheap...I'm wanting to start restoring her after planting though, so I'll be tracking down the old style metal drop tubes at that point. Anyone have any...
  6. J

    John Deere van brunt drill tube question

    1930"s John Deere Van Brunt Grain Drill, Model EE (steel wheels) I need to replace about half of the seed tubes leading from the grass seed boxes to the larger drop tube elbows below the main grain box (I"ll be planting clover and sudangrass). QUESTION: I want to use flexible rubber pipe...
  7. J

    O/T: How to setup a farm website?

    if you go to www.freewebs.com and sign up, you can get a domain name for free...it just says www.freewebs/yourdomainnamehere ...then they have some pretty user friendly templates to help you set up your site Otherwise you're paying for the domain name like Jim and Old said. Hope this helps. Jamo
  8. J

    Little OT, but does any of you have quads?

    my vote's for a honda (we have 3) great for work and great for play...always reliable
  9. J

    How should I clean small rusty brackets/bolts/nuts?

    I have a piece of equipment with a lot of smaller parts, such as 5" flanges, 12" tines, 30 x 1.5"" metal guards, small brackets, nuts etc. Anyway, is there a cheap and easy way short to clean these up? I want to really fix this thing up and make it last another 40 years so let me know...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top