Recent content by JasperRandy

  1. J

    Need a tractor for a wedding in DeKalb,IL (Anything but JD)

    I love it! Thank you much for sharing that story. It sounds like the wedding was so meaningful. I have decided to print off these stories and make them part of the reception...placing them on the tables...
  2. J

    Need a tractor for a wedding in DeKalb,IL (Anything but JD)

    My husband to be is a tractor puller and has a serious loyalty to RED. Thanks for the congrats. Best to you.
  3. J

    Need a tractor for a wedding in DeKalb,IL (Anything but JD)

    HELP! I am a city girl marrying a country boy....we want to celebrate the farm aspect of our lives...so we are looking for someone who would allow us to drive their tractor for 1 and 1/2 miles from the church to the reception site in DeKalb, Illinois. The reason we can"t use our own is because...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top